Celebrating 10 years of informing and educating Canadian drivers about the importance of maintaining and servicing their vehicles, in 2014 Be Car Care Aware (BCCA) marked its 10th anniversary with a re-launch event, unveiling newly developed resources like a responsive, fully-bilingual and dynamic website, a Car Care Guide, e-store, infographic, consumer outreach programs and much more.
Benefits of BCCA Sponsorship
1. Branded Products: Sponsors can order Customized Car Care Guides and Customized Service Interval Brochures with their logo and contact information! See the table below for pricing then visit the e-store to order!
2. BCCA Advisory Committee: All sponsors are invited to have a representative on the Be Car Care Aware Committee which meets three times a year by teleconference to discuss program development and new initiatives.
3. Blog Posts: Reach out to consumers through the BCCA Blog! All sponsors are invited to submit a blog post. For information on content and format, please contact us.
4. Sponsor Promotion: Sponsors are recognized on the website home page in both languages and on the sponsorship page with logo placement that links back to the sponsor website. Sponsor logos are also featured on signage at AIA Canada and BCCA events, in scripts and much more.
5. Awareness: BCCA promotes the program and its sponsors through its outreach to both trade press and mainstream media along with opportunities to contribute as subject matter experts. Sponsors are welcome to use the BCCA logo and branding or messaging for their outreach efforts.
Through Be Car Care Aware, consumers receive the information needed to comprehend, plan, and even foresee their vehicles’ service and repair requirements before work is required. With the support of our sponsors, the program provides Canadians with the necessary knowledge to confidently decide what service and repairs must be done to ensure their vehicle is safe to drive.
The 2013 Canadian Automotive Aftermarket Demand Study, produced by DesRosiers Automotive Consultants on behalf of AIA, examined Canadian spending habits around service and repair, and showed the average Canadian is underspending on vehicle maintenance and repair by $623 a year.
Through industry sponsorship, BCCA works to close that gap and have Canadians invest the dollars they are currently underspending on their vehicles each year. From car care clinics, bi-annual campaigns during October (Car Safety Month) and May (Car Care Month), ongoing media outreach and extensive online resources, BCCA and its sponsors are dedicated to educating Canadians about the importance of vehicle service and repair.
Customized Product Costing
Each Car Care Guide and Service Interval Brochure can have your logo added to the front, and contact information on the back and are available in French and English. The per unit cost drops in bulk quantities. To place larger bulk orders than seen here, please contact us. For sponsors only.
|Custom Branded (Logo) Product||Quantity||Cost Per Unit|
|Car Care Guides|
|Service Interval Brochures|
Join Us in Sponsorship
For information on how you can sponsor the BCCA program, please contact us.